Optimal control of parabolic variational inequalities with state constraint
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The optimal control problem of parabolic variational inequalities with the state constraint and nonlinear, discontinuous nonmonotone multivalued mapping term and its approximating problem are studied, which generalizes some obtained results.
- Barbu V.Optimal Control of Variational Inequalities[M]. London: Pitman, 1983.
- Tiba D. Optimality conditions for distributed control problems with nonlinear state equation[J].SIAM J Control Optim, 1985,23(1):85–110. CrossRef
- Barbu V.Analysis and Control of Nonlinear Infinite Dimensional Systems[M]. Boston: Academic Press, Inc, 1993.
- WANG Geng-sheng. Optimal control of parabolic variational inequality involving state constraint [J].Nonlinear Anal, 2000,42:789–801. CrossRef
- Mignot F, Puel J P. Optimal control in some variational inequalities[J].SIAM Control and Optim, 1984,22:466–476. CrossRef
- GUO Xing-ming. On existence and uniqueness of solution of hyperbolic differential inclusion with discontinuous nonlinearity[J].J Math Anal Appl, 2000,241:198–213. CrossRef
- Haslinger J, Panagiotopoulos P D. Optimal control of systems governed by hemivariational inequalities existence and approximation results[J].Nonlinear Anal, 1995,24(1):105–119. CrossRef
- Clarke F H.Optimization and Nonsmooth Analysis[M]. New York: Wiley, 1983.
- Eberhard Zeidler.Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Its Applications-II/A:Linear Monotone Operators[M]. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1990.
- Eberhard Zeidler.Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Its Applications-II/B:Nonlinear Monotone Operators[M]. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1990.
- Optimal control of parabolic variational inequalities with state constraint
Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
Volume 24, Issue 7 , pp 756-762
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- state constraint
- variational inequality
- discontinuous and nonmonotone nonlinear multivalued mapping
- optimal control
- Industry Sectors