Find out how to access preview-only content
Psychology and evolution of breasts
- Noel W. Smith
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Campbell B.G., 1974. Human evolution: An introduction to man's adaptations, 2nd ed. Chicago: Aldine.
- Cant J. G. H., 1981.Hypothesis for the evolution of human breasts and buttocks. American Psychologist, 117: 199–204.
- Fishir H. E., 1982. The sex contract: The evolution of human behavion. New York: Morrow.
- Gallup G. G., 1982.Permanent breast enlargement in human females: A sociobiological analysis. Journal of Human Evolution, 11: 597–601. CrossRef
- Harlow H. F., 1958.The nature of love. American Psychologist, 13: 673–685. CrossRef
- Harlow H. F., 1970.Nature of love-simplified. American Psychologist, 25: 161–168. CrossRef
- Montagna W., 1985.The evolution of human skin. Journal of Human Evolution, 14: 3–22. CrossRef
- Psychology and evolution of breasts
Volume 1, Issue 3 , pp 285-286
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Noel W. Smith (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. State University of New York at Plattsburg, U.S.A.