On the stability properties of a third order system
- G. P. SzegöAffiliated withUniversità di Milano
- , C. OlechAffiliated withInstitut Matematiki, PAN
- , A. CellinaAffiliated withUniversità di Milano
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A third order differential equation suggested by a problem in power system is considered.
The combined application of very general results, namely the topological method of Wazewski[1,3], the extension theorem[1,5] and the topological properties of attractors[1,9] leads to a complete qualiiative description of the behaviour of the solutions of the equation.
- On the stability properties of a third order system
Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata
Volume 78, Issue 1 , pp 91-103
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links