Infantile autism and affective disorder
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This work was originally presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of Japanese Child Psychiatry, Sendai, Japan. The first author wishes to express her sincere appreciation to Dr. Lauretta Bender, who directed her during the term of child psychiatric training at the children's unit of Creedmoor State Hospital, New York.
- Anthony, J., & Scott, P. (1960). Manic depressive psychosis in childhood.Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53, 53–72.
- Campbell, J. D. (1952). Manic depressive psychosis in children. Report of 18 cases.Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 116, 424–439. CrossRef
- Gillberg, C., & Schaumann, H. (1981). Infantile autism and puberty.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 11, 365–371. CrossRef
- Rutter, M. (1978). Diagnosis and definition. In M. Rutter & E. Schopler (Eds.),Autism: A reappraisal of concepts and treatment (pp. 1–25). New York: Plenum Press.
- Takagi, R. (1959). Periodic psychosis in preadolescent.Psychiatria et Neurologia Japonica, 61, 1194–1209. (In Japanese)
- Takezaki, H., & Hanaoka, M. (1971). Carbamazepine effect in manic and depressive illness.Clinical Psychiatry, 13, 173–183. (With English abstract)
- Infantile autism and affective disorder
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
Volume 14, Issue 1 , pp 81-84
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors