A front—End data acquisition system for Mössbauer spectroscopy
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A front—end data acquisition system based on STD BUS for Mossbauer spectroscopy is described. The system operates in both pulse height analysis and multichannel scaling with high resolution and allows pre—processing or filtering of the data. With the system, many kinds of computer and/or microcomputer can easily read out Mossbauer experiments data on real time via a standard interface. The many features of opening architecture is based on the industral control standard bus (STD BUS) managed by Z80 processor in the system are exposed in the paper. This architecture is able to build up flexible and expanable data acquisition system. Both a survey of the system hardware capability and a presentation of the sys tem software are exhibited as well.
- Fengyun Sun et al., Specification and Application of STD BUS, Energy Source Press Sinica, 12(1986) P5.
- Mingde Zhou et al., Microcomputer Interfaces and Application, Tsing Hua University Press, 4(1987) P194.
- A front—End data acquisition system for Mössbauer spectroscopy
Volume 71, Issue 1-4 , pp 1531-1534
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links