The structure of finite dimensional Banach spaces with the 3.2. Intersection property
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The contribution of the first named author to this paper is a part of his Ph.D. thesis prepared at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem under supervision of Professors J. Lindenstrauss and M. Perles, and has been supported by a graduate fellowship from Odense University Denmark.
Supported in part by the Norwegian Research Council for Science and the Humanities, and by the Mittag-Leffler Institute.
- Alfsen, E. M. &Effros, E. G., Structure in real Banach spaces.Ann. of Math., 96 (1972), 98–173. CrossRef
- Hanner, O., Intersection of translates of convex bodies.Math. Scand., 4 (1956), 65–87.
- Lima, Å., On simplicial and central measures, and split faces.Proc. London Math. Soc., 26 (1973), 707–728.
- —, Intersection properties of balls and subspaces in Banach spaces.Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 227 (1977), 1–62. CrossRef
- —, Intersection properties of balls in spaces of compact operators.Ann. Inst. Fourier, 28 (1978), 35–65.
- —, Banach spaces with the 4.3. intersection property.Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 80 (1980), 431–434. CrossRef
- Lindenstrauss, J., Extensions of compact operators.Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. No. 48 (1964).
- The structure of finite dimensional Banach spaces with the 3.2. Intersection property
Volume 146, Issue 1 , pp 1-23
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links