Analytic capacity and differentiability properties of finely harmonic functions
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- — A theorem in fine potential theory and applications to finely holomorphic functions.J. Funct. Anal., 37 (1980), 19–26. CrossRef
- Marshall, D., Removable sets for bounded analytic functions. InInvestigations in Linear Operators and the Theory of Functions (99 unsolved problems in linear and complex analysis). Zapiski Nauk, seminar LOMI Vol. 81 (1978), 202–205. Ed.: N. K. Nikolski, V. P. Havin and S. V. Hruscev.
- Mizuta, T., Fine differentiability of Riesz potentials.Hiroshima Math. J., 8 (1978), 505–514.
- Vitushkin, A. G., The analytic capacity of sets in problems of approximation theory.Uspehi Mat. Nauk, 22 (1967), 141–199 (=Russian Math. Surveys, 22 (1967), 139–200).
- Zalcman, L.,Analytic capacity and rational approximation. Springer Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 50. Springer-Verlag, 1968.
- Analytic capacity and differentiability properties of finely harmonic functions
Volume 149, Issue 1 , pp 127-152
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links