Very weak solutions of parabolic systems ofp-Laplacian type
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This research was partially conceived at the Mittag-Leffler Institute during a special year in PDE's in 1999–2000. The authors wish to thank the Institute for gracious hospitality. The first author was also supported by the Academy of Finland and the second author by an NSF Grant.
- Acerbi, E. andFusco, N., Semicontinuity problems in the calculus of variations,Arch. Rational. Mech. Anal. 86 (1984), 125–145. CrossRef
- DiBenedetto, E.,Degenerate Parabolic Equations, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 1993.
- Iwaniec, T.,p-harmonic tensors and quasiregular mappings,Ann. of Math. 136 (1992), 589–624.
- Iwaniec, T. andSbordone, C., Weak minima of variational integrals,J. Reine Angew. Math. 454 (1994), 143–161.
- Kilpeläinen, T. andLindqvist, P., On the Dirichlet boundary value problem for a degenerate parabolic equation,Siam J. Math. Anal. 27 (1996), 661–683. CrossRef
- Kinnunen, J. andLewis, J. L., Higher integrability for parabolic systems ofp-Laplacian type,Duke Math. J. 102 (2000), 253–271. CrossRef
- Lewis, J. L., On very weak solutions to certain elliptic systems,Comm. Partial Differential Equations 18 (1993), 1515–1537.
- Meyers, N. G., AnL p -estimate for the gradient of solutions of second order elliptic divergence equations,Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa Cl. Sci. 17 (1963), 189–206.
- Meyers, N. G. andElcrat, A., Some results on regularity for solutions of nonlinear elliptic systems and quasi-regular functions,Duke Math. J. 42 (1975), 121–136.
- Stein, E. M.,Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions, Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, N. J., 1970.
- Very weak solutions of parabolic systems ofp-Laplacian type
Arkiv för Matematik
Volume 40, Issue 1 , pp 105-132
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links