- … show all 0 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- WillettWC. Diet and health: what should we eat?Science 1994;264: 532–7.
- HunterDJ, WillettWC. Diet, body build, and breast cancer.Annu Rev Nutr 1994;14: 393–418. CrossRef
- HunterDJ, MansonJE, ColditzGA, et al. A prospective study of vitamins C, E, and A and breast cancer risk.N Engl J Med 1993;329: 234–40. CrossRef
- TrichopoulouA, KatsouyanniK, StuverS, et al. Consumption of olive oil and specific food groups in relation to breast cancer risk in Greece.JNCI 1995;87: 110–5.
- LongneckerMP. Alcoholic beverage consumption in relation to breast cancer: meta-analysis and review.Cancer Causes Control 1994;5: 73–82. CrossRef
- ReichmanME, JuddJT, LongcopeC, et al. Effects of alcohol consumption on plasma and urinary hormone concentrations in premenopausal women.JNCI 1993;85: 722–7.
- WillettWC. The search for the causes of breast and colon cancer.Nature 1989;338: 389–94. CrossRef
- KearneyJ, GiovannucciE, RimmEB, et al. Diet, alcohol, and smoking and the occurrence of hyperplastic polyps of the colon and rectum (United States).Cancer Causes Control 1995;6: 45–56. CrossRef
- GiovanucciE, StampferM, ColditzGA, et al. Folate, methionine, and alcohol intake and risk of colorectal adenoma.JNCI 1993;85: 875–84.
- LeMarchandL, KolonelLN, WilkenLR, et al. Animal fat consumption and prostate cancer: a prospective study in Hawaii.Epidemiology 1994;5: 276–82.
- GiovannucciE, RimmEB, ColditzGA, et al. A prospective study of dietary fat and risk of prostate cancer.JNCI 1993;85: 1571–9.
- Dietary factors
Cancer Causes & Control
Volume 7, Issue 1 Supplement, pp S7-S9
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors