Find out how to access preview-only content
Effect of mumijo on the morphology and directional migration of fibroblastoid and epithelial cellsin vitro
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- N. M. Madzhidov, A. Sh. Shakirov, and K. N. Yuldashev,Mumijo as a Stimulant of Regenerative Processes [in Russian], Fan. Tashkent (1980), p. 120.
- Kh. N. Muratova and D. Sh. Shakirov,Khirurgiya. No. 9, 122–124 (1968).
- Wounds and Their Treatment in Tibetan Medicine [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1990), p. 192.
- S. S. Tkachenko, V. V. Rutskii, and I. R. Grachev,Ortoped., Travmatol. Protez., No. 11. 49–52 (1972).
- Effect of mumijo on the morphology and directional migration of fibroblastoid and epithelial cellsin vitro
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
Volume 30, Issue 5 , pp 337-338
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Research Institute of Traditional Therapeutic Methods, Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia