Analysis of lemon and bergamot essential oils by HPLC with microbore columns
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Some citrus essential oils were analyzed by HPLC with both microbore and standard columns in reversed and normal phase. Volatile and non-volatile fraction were investigated. In the non-volatile fraction some coumarins have been identified. Fractions are detected spectrophotometrically at 220 nm and 320 nm before and after evaporation of samples. Some components were also identified by LC/MS.
- E. Guenther, G. Gilbertson, R. Koenig, Anal. Chem.,49, (5) (1977).
- G. P. Cartoni, G. Goretti, B. Monticelli, M. V. Russo, J. Chromatogr.370, 93 (1986).
- G. Mazza, J. Chromat.,362, 873 (1986).
- P. Morin, M. Caude, M. Richard, R. Rosset, J. Chromatogr.363, 57 (1986). CrossRef
- M. Joan Thompson, S. A. Brown, J. Chromatogr.,314, 323 (1984).
- L. S. Stanley, S. M. Vannier, J. Am. Chem. Soc.79, 3488 (1957). CrossRef
- J. F. Fisher, A. Trama, J. Agr. Food Chem.27, (6) (1979).
- B. R. Scott, M. A. Pathak, G. Mohn, Mutat. Res.39, 29 (1976).
- D. E. Coffin, J. Agr. Food Chem.,19, 513 (1971). CrossRef
- H. W. Latz, D. A. Ernes, J. Chromat.166, 189 (1978).
- M. Benincasa, G. P. Cartoni, F. Coccioli, Annaldi di Chimica77, 801 (1987).
- Analysis of lemon and bergamot essential oils by HPLC with microbore columns
Volume 30, Issue 5-6 , pp 271-276
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Column liquid chromatography
- Essential oils
- Microbore columns
- Industry Sectors