Media and method
- Richard E. Clark
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Anderson, J.R. (1983).The Architecture of Cognition, Beverly Hills, CA: Sage.
- Anderson, J.R. (1990). Cognitive psychology and its implications. Third edition. New York: W.H. Freeman.
- Anderson, J.R., Farrel, R., & Sauers, R. (1984). Learning to program in LISP.Cognitive Science, 8, 87–129. CrossRef
- Clark, R.E. (1978). Doctoral research in educational technology,Educational Communications and Technology Journal, 53, 445–459.
- Clark, R.E. (1983). Reconsidering research on learning from media,Review of Educational Research, 53(4), 445–459.
- Clark, R.E. (1989). The Future of Technology in Educational Psychology, In M. Wittrock & F. Farley (Eds.),The Future of Educational Psychology. Hillsdale, N.J.: LEA.
- Cronbach, L.J. & Snow, R.E. (1977).Aptitudes and Instructional Methods, New York: Irvington Press.
- Gagné, E., D., Yekovich, C. W. & Yekovich, F. R. (1993).The Cognitive Psychology of School Learning, Second Edition, New York: Harper Collins College Publishers.
- Heinich, R. (1984). The proper study of educational technology,Educational Communications and Technology Journal, 32(2), 67–87.
- Hooper, S. & Hannifin, M.J. (1991). Psychological perspectives on emerging instructional technologies: A critical analysis.Educational Psychologist, 26(1), 69–95. CrossRef
- Landa, L.N. (1983). The algo-heuristic theory of instruction. In Reigeluth, C.M. (Ed.).Instructional design theories and models. Hillsdale NJ: LEA.
- Ohlsson, S. (1993). Impact of cognitive theory on the practice of courseware authoring,Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 9, 194–221.
- Reigeluth, C.M. (1983). Instructional Design: What is it and why is it? In Reigeluth, C.M. (Ed.).Instructional design theories and models. Hillsdale NJ: LEA.
- Reigeluth, C.M. (1992). New directions for educational technology. In Scanlon, E. and T. O'Shea (Eds.).New directions in educational technology. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Ross, S.M. & Morrison, G.R. (1989). In search of a happy medium in Instructional technology research: Issues concerning external validity, media replications, and learner control.Educational Technology Research and Development, 37(1), 19–33.
- Winn, W. (1990). media and instructional methods. In R. Ganisan, and D. Shue (Eds.).Education at a Distance. Malabu, FL: Krieger.
- Media and method
Educational Technology Research and Development
Volume 42, Issue 3 , pp 7-10
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Richard E. Clark (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Division of Educational Psychology and Technology, USA
- 2. the School of Education, the University of Southern California, USA