The number of ways to label a structure
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
It has been observed that the number of different ways in which a graph withp points can be labelled isp! divided by the number of symmetries, and that this holds regardless of the species of structure at hand. In this note, a simple group-theoretic proof is provided.
- Harary, F.A seminar on graph theory. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1967.
- Harary, F. and Palmer, E. M. The power group of two permutation groups.Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, U. S. A., 1965,54, 680–682.
- Harary, F. and Read, R. The probability of a given 1-choice structure.Psychometrika, 1966,31, 271–278.
- Katz, L. Probability of indecomposability of a random mapping function.Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 1955,26, 512–517.
- The number of ways to label a structure
Volume 32, Issue 2 , pp 155-156
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors