May 1998, Volume 25, Issue 2, pp 230-232
Outcomes and accountability from a family perspective
- Trina W. Osher M.A.
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Osher TW, Koyanagi C, Schulzinger R:Managing Behavioral Health Care for Children and Youth: A Family Advocate's Guide. Washington, DC: Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law, 1996.
- Osher TW, Telesford M: Involving families to improve research. In: Hoagwood K, Jensen PS, Fisher C (Eds.):Ethical Issues in Mental Health Research With Children and Adolescents. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum, 1996.
- Tannen N:Families at the Center of the Development of a System of Care. Washington, DC: National Technical Assistance Center on Children's Mental Health, Georgetown University Child Development Center, 1997.
- Isaacs M, Benjamin MP:Towards a Culturally Competent System of Care, Volume II. Washington, DC: CASSP Technical Assistance Center, Center for Child Health and Mental Health Policy, Georgetown University Child Development Center, 1991.
- Outcomes and accountability from a family perspective
The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research
Volume 25, Issue 2 , pp 230-232
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Family Leadership Initiative, Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health, 1021 Pine Street, 22314-2971, Alexandria, VA