An interpolation inequality involving Hölder norms
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
An interpolation inequality of Nirenberg, involving Lebesgue-space norms of functions and their derivatives, is modified, replacing one of the norms by a Hölder norm.
- L. Nirenberg, On elliptic partial differential equations.Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa 13(1959), 115–162.
- R. C. Brown and D. B. Hinton, Sufficient conditions for weighted inequalities of sum form.J. Math. Anal. Appl. 112(1985), 563–578.
- An interpolation inequality involving Hölder norms
Georgian Mathematical Journal
Volume 2, Issue 6 , pp 603-612
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Interpolation inequalities
- Hölder norms
- Sobolev imbedding
- dilation formula