Criteria of strong type two-weighted inequalities for fractional maximal functions
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A strong type two-weight problem is solved for fractional maximal functions defined in homogeneous type general spaces. A similar problem is also solved for one-sided fractional maximal functions.
- Sawyer, E. T. (1982) A characterization of a two-weight norm inequality for maximal operators. Studia Math. 75: pp. 1-11
- Wheeden, R. L. (1993) A characterization of some weighted norm inequalities for fractional maximal functions. Studia Math. 107: pp. 251-272
- Gabidzashvili, M. (1986) Weighted inequalities for anisotropic potentials. (Russian). Trudy Tbil. Mat. Inst. Razmadze Akad. Nauk Gruz. SSR 89: pp. 25-36
- Kokilashvili, V., Gabidzashvili, M. (1989) Two-weight weak type inequalities for fractional type integrals. Math. Inst. Czech. Akad. Sci., Praha
- Strömberg, J. O., Torchinsky, A. (1989) Weighted Hardy spaces. Lect. Notes in Math., v. 1381. Springer Verlag, New York
- I. Genebashvili, A. Gogatishvili, and V. Kokilashvili, Criteria of two-weghted inequalities for integral transforms with a positive kernel and maximal functions.Dokl. Akad. Nauk RAN (to appear).
- Genebashvili, I., Gogatishvili, A., Kokilashvili, V. (1996) Solution of two-weight problems for integral transforms with positive kernels. Georg. Math. J. 3: pp. 319-342
- A. Gogatishvili, and V. Kokilashvili, Criteria of weight inequalities for integral transforms defined on homogeneous type spaces. In: Topological Vector Spaces, Algebras and Related Areas.Longman. Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics 316(1994), 251–262.
- Jawerth, B. (1986) Weighted inequalities for maximal operators: Linearization, localization and factorization. Amer. J. Math. 108: pp. 361-414
- R. L. Wheeden, Poincaré-Sobolev and isoperimetric inequalities, maximal functions and half-space estimates for the gradient. In: Nonlinear Analysis, Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 5, Proceedings.Prometheus Publishing House, 1994, 103–137.
- E. T. Sawyer, R. L. Wheeden, and S. Zhao, Weighted norm inequalities for operators of potential type and fractional maximal functions.Potential Analysis (1995) (to appear).
- Ruiz, F. J., Torrea, J. L. (1985) A unified approach to Carleson measures andA p weights, II. Pacific J. Math. 120: pp. 189-197
- Genebashvili, I. (1993) Generalized fractional maximal functions and potentials in weighted spaces. Proc. A. Razmadze Math. Inst. 102: pp. 41-57
- Martin-Reyes, F. J., Torre, A. (1993) Two-weight norm inequalities for fractional one-sided maximal operators. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 117: pp. 483-499
- Coifman, R. R., Weiss, G. (1971) Analyse harmonique non-commutative sur certains espaces homogenes. Lecture Notes in Math.. Springer-Verlag, Berlin and New York
- Coifman, R. R., Weiss, G. (1977) Extensions of Hardy spaces and their use in Analysis. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 83: pp. 569-645
- Sawyer, E. T., Wheeden, R. L. (1992) Weighted inequalities for fractional integrals on Euclidean and homogeneous type spaces. Amer. J. Math. 114: pp. 813-875
- R. L. Wheeden and S. Zhao, Weak type estimates for operators of potential type.Preprint. 1994.
- Criteria of strong type two-weighted inequalities for fractional maximal functions
Georgian Mathematical Journal
Volume 3, Issue 5 , pp 423-446
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Homogeneous type space
- fractional maximal function
- strong type two-weighted inequality
- one-sided fractional maximal functions