Criteria of strong type two-weighted inequalities for fractional maximal functions
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A strong type two-weight problem is solved for fractional maximal functions defined in homogeneous type general spaces. A similar problem is also solved for one-sided fractional maximal functions.
- E. T. Sawyer, A characterization of a two-weight norm inequality for maximal operators.Studia Math. 75(1982), 1–11.
- R. L. Wheeden, A characterization of some weighted norm inequalities for fractional maximal functions.Studia Math. 107(1993), 251–272.
- M. Gabidzashvili, Weighted inequalities for anisotropic potentials. (Russian)Trudy Tbil. Mat. Inst. Razmadze Akad. Nauk Gruz. SSR 89(1986), 25–36.
- V. Kokilashvili and M. Gabidzashvili, Two-weight weak type inequalities for fractional type integrals.Preprint No. 45, Math. Inst. Czech. Akad. Sci., Praha, 1989.
- J. O. Strömberg and A. Torchinsky, Weighted Hardy spaces.Lect. Notes in Math., v. 1381,Springer Verlag, New York, 1989.
- I. Genebashvili, A. Gogatishvili, and V. Kokilashvili, Criteria of two-weghted inequalities for integral transforms with a positive kernel and maximal functions.Dokl. Akad. Nauk RAN (to appear).
- I. Genebashvili, A. Gogatishvili, and V. Kokilashvili, Solution of two-weight problems for integral transforms with positive kernels.Georg. Math. J. 3(1996), 319–342.
- A. Gogatishvili, and V. Kokilashvili, Criteria of weight inequalities for integral transforms defined on homogeneous type spaces. In: Topological Vector Spaces, Algebras and Related Areas.Longman. Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics 316(1994), 251–262.
- B. Jawerth, Weighted inequalities for maximal operators: Linearization, localization and factorization.Amer. J. Math. 108(1986), 361–414.
- R. L. Wheeden, Poincaré-Sobolev and isoperimetric inequalities, maximal functions and half-space estimates for the gradient. In: Nonlinear Analysis, Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 5, Proceedings.Prometheus Publishing House, 1994, 103–137.
- E. T. Sawyer, R. L. Wheeden, and S. Zhao, Weighted norm inequalities for operators of potential type and fractional maximal functions.Potential Analysis (1995) (to appear).
- F. J. Ruiz and J. L. Torrea, A unified approach to Carleson measures andA p weights, II.Pacific J. Math.,120(1985) 189–197.
- I. Genebashvili, Generalized fractional maximal functions and potentials in weighted spaces.Proc. A. Razmadze Math. Inst. 102 (1993), 41–57.
- F. J. Martin-Reyes and A. de la Torre, Two-weight norm inequalities for fractional one-sided maximal operators.Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 117(1993), 483–499.
- R. R. Coifman and G. Weiss, Analyse harmonique non-commutative sur certains espaces homogenes.Lecture Notes in Math. 242,Springer-Verlag, Berlin and New York, 1971.
- R. R. Coifman and G. Weiss, Extensions of Hardy spaces and their use in Analysis.Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 83(1977), 569–645.
- E. T. Sawyer and R. L. Wheeden, Weighted inequalities for fractional integrals on Euclidean and homogeneous type spaces.Amer. J. Math. 114(1992), 813–875.
- R. L. Wheeden and S. Zhao, Weak type estimates for operators of potential type.Preprint. 1994.
- Criteria of strong type two-weighted inequalities for fractional maximal functions
Georgian Mathematical Journal
Volume 3, Issue 5 , pp 423-446
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Homogeneous type space
- fractional maximal function
- strong type two-weighted inequality
- one-sided fractional maximal functions