Find out how to access preview-only content
Holes in the ground
- … show all 0 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Black, G.P. (1974) The role of the extractive sites in geological education and research.Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A., 339, 389–394.
- NCC (1987)Thirteenth Report covering the period April 1986 – 31 March 1987. Nature Conservancy Council, Peterborough, UK.
- Potter, J.F. (1977) Eocene, lower Bracklesham Beds, iron workings in Surrey.Proc. Geol. Ass., 88(4), 229–241.
- Potter, J.F. (1984) National Stone Centre.Institution of Environmental Sciences, News Sheet 9(3), 3,
- Worssam, B.C. (1964) Iron Ore workings in the World Clay of the Western Weald.Proc. Geol. Ass., 75(4), 529–546.