The diagnosis of esophagitis
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
1. The diagnosis of esophagitis entails a careful history, radiologic and endoscopic examinations, and histologic study of biopsy material.
2. Histologic examination of the esophageal mucosa will most likely reveal submucosal inflammatory changes even when the mucosa appears normal to the unaided eye of the endoscopist.
3. Cases illustrating both early and late stages of the disease are described.
- The diagnosis of esophagitis
The American Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 2 , pp 88-93
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors