Immigration's impact on teen pregnancy and juvenile crime
- Linda H. Thom
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- California Department of Education, California Basic Education Data System (CBEDS), unpublished. Sacramento, CA.
- California Department of Education, Language census reports (1993; 1994; 1995). Sacramento, CA.
- California Department of Health Services, Maternal and child care division, vital statistics section, birth records, unpublished. Sacramento, CA.
- California Department of Justice (1995). Crime and delinquency in California annual reports, 1986 through 1994. Sacramento, CA.
- California Senate Office of Research (1995). Teen pregnancy and parenting in California: Background. Sacramento, CA.
- California State Library Foundation (1994). Teen pregnancy in California: Effective prevention strategies. Sacramento, CA, 10.
- Fox, James Alan (1995). Homicide offending patterns: A grim look ahead. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy for the Advancement of Science (Revised March 21, 1995). Atlanta, Georgia.
- Fox, James Alan (1996). The calm before the juvenile crime storm?Population Today. September 1996, 4.
- Governor's Budget Summary 1996–97 (January 1996). Sacramento, CA.
- Snyder, , Howard, N., Sickmund, Melissa (1995) Juvenile offenders and victims: A national report. Office of Juvenile Justice and Deliquency Prevention, Washington, DC
- U.S. Bureau of the Census (1993). Statistical abstract of the United States, Table 35. Washington, D.C.
- Ventura, SJ, Martin, JA, Matthews, TJ, Clarke, SC (1996) Advance report of final natality statistics, 1994. Monthly vital statistics report; vol 44. National Center for Health Statistics, Hyattsville, MD
- Immigration's impact on teen pregnancy and juvenile crime
Population and Environment
Volume 18, Issue 5 , pp 473-481
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Human Sciences Press
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Linda H. Thom (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Santa Barbara County Administrator's Office (retired), USA