Asymptotic null controllability of nonlinear perturbed systems
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this paper, sufficient conditions are obtained for the asymptotic null controllability of the system $$\dot x(t) = g(t,x(t)) + B(t,x(t))u(t) + f(t,x(t),u(t)).$$
The results are obtained by using the Leray-Schauder fixed-point theorem.
- Balachandran, K., andDauer, J. P.,Controllability of Nonlinear Systems to Affine Manifolds, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 64, pp. 15–27, 1990.
- Russell, D. L.,Mathematics of Finite-Dimensional Control Systems, Marcel Dekker, New York, New York, 1979.
- Chukwu, E. N.,Total Controllability to Affine Manifolds of Control Systems, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 42, pp. 181–199, 1984.
- Eke, A. N.,Null Controllability for Linear Control Systems, Journal of the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Vol. 3, pp. 149–154, 1990.
- Eke, A. N.,Total Controllability for Nonlinear Perturbed Systems, Journal of the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Vol. 3, pp. 335–340, 1990.
- Balachandran, K., andBalasubramaniam, P.,Null Controllability of Nonlinear Perturbations of Linear Systems, Dynamics Systems and Applications, Vol. 2, pp 47–60, 1993.
- Kartsatos, A. G.,The Leray-Schauder Theorem and the Existence of Solutions to Boundary-Value Problem on an Infinite Interval, Indiana University Mathematics Journal, Vol. 23, pp. 1021–1029, 1974.
- Kartsatos, A. G.,A Boundary-Value Problem on an Infinite Interval, Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society, Vol. 19, pp. 245–252, 1974–1975.
- Pachpatte, B. G.,Stability and Asymptotic Behavior of Perturbed Nonlinear Systems, Journal of Differential Equations, Vol. 16, pp. 14–25, 1974.
- Asymptotic null controllability of nonlinear perturbed systems
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications
Volume 83, Issue 1 , pp 167-179
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- nonlinear systems
- Industry Sectors