Classes of graphs which approximate the complete euclidean graph
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
LetS be a set ofN points in the Euclidean plane, and letd(p, q) be the Euclidean distance between pointsp andq inS. LetG(S) be a Euclidean graph based onS and letG(p, q) be the length of the shortest path inG(S) betweenp andq. We say a Euclidean graphG(S)t-approximates the complete Euclidean graph if, for everyp, q εS, G(p, q)/d(p, q) ≤t. In this paper we present two classes of graphs which closely approximate the complete Euclidean graph. We first consider the graph of the Delaunay triangulation ofS, DT(S). We show that DT(S) (2π/(3 cos(π/6)) ≈ 2.42)-approximates the complete Euclidean graph. Secondly, we defineθ(S), the fixed-angleθ-graph (a type of geometric neighbor graph) and show thatθ(S) ((1/cosθ)(1/(1−tanθ)))-approximates the complete Euclidean graph.
- Benson, R. (1966) Euclidean Geometry and Convexity. McGraw-Hill, New York
- Chew, P., There is a planar graph almost as good as the complete graph,Proceedings of the Second Symposium on Computational Geometry, Yorktown Heights, NY, 1986, pp. 169–177.
- Chew, P. (1989) There are planar graphs almost as good as the complete graph. Journal of Computer and System Sciences 3: pp. 205-219
- Dobkin, D., S. Friedman, and K. Supowit, Delaunay graphs are almost as good as complete graphs,Proceedings of the 28th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computing, Los Angeles, CA, 1987, pp. 20–26.
- Peleg, D., Schaffer, A. A. (1989) Graph spanners. Journal of Graph Theory 13: pp. 99-116
- Preparata, F., Shamos, M. (1985) Computational Geometry: an Introduction. Springer-Verlag, New York
- Sedgewick, R., Vitter, J. (1986) Shortest paths in Euclidean graphs. Algorithmica 1: pp. 31-48
- Wee, Y. C., Chaiken, S., and Willard D. E., General metrics and angle restricted Voronoi diagrams, Presented at the First Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry, Montreal, August 1989.
- Yao, A. C. (1982) On constructing minimum spanning trees ink-dimensional spaces and related problems. SIAM Journal on Computing 11: pp. 721-736
- Classes of graphs which approximate the complete euclidean graph
Discrete & Computational Geometry
Volume 7, Issue 1 , pp 13-28
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors