Halfspace range search: An algorithmic application ofk-sets
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Given a fixed setS ofn points inE 3 and a query planeπ, the halfspace range search problem asks for the retrieval of all points ofS on a chosen side ofπ. We prove that withO(n(logn)8 (loglogn)4) storage it is possible to solve this problem inO(k+logn) time, wherek is the number of points to be reported. This result rests crucially on a new combinatorial derivation. We show that the total number ofj-sets (j=1, ...,k) realized by a set ofn points inE 3 isO(nk 5); ak-set is any subset ofS of sizek which can be separated from the rest ofS by a plane.
- J. L. Bentley and H. A. Maurer, A note on Euclidean near neighbor searching in the plane, Inform. Process. Lett. 8 (1979), 133–136.
- B. Chazelle, Filtering search: A new approach to query-answering, Proc. 24th IEEE Annu. Symp. Found. Comput. Sci., (1983), 122–132 (also to appear in J. SIAM on Comput.)
- B. Chazelle, Criticality considerations in the design of geometric algorithms, Proc. 22nd Annu. Allerton Conf. on Comm., Contr., and Comput. (1984).
- B. Chazelle, R. Cole, F. P. Preparata, and C. K. Yap, New upper bounds for neighbor searching, Tech. Rept. CS-84-11 (1984), Brown Univ.
- B. Chazelle, L. J. Guibas, and D. T. Lee, The power of geometric duality, Proc. 24th IEEE Annu. Symp. Found. Comput. Sci., (1983), 217–225.
- R. Cole, M. Sharir, and C. K. Yap, Onk-hulls and related problems, Proc. 16th Annu. ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, (1984), 154–166. To appear in SIAM J. on Comput.
- R. Cole and C. K. Yap, Geometric retrieval problems, Proc. 24th IEEE Annu. Symp. Found. Comput. Sci., (1983), 112–121.
- H. Edelsbrunner, Arrangements and geometric computations, to appear.
- H. Edelsbrunner, J. O'Rourke, and R. Seidel, Constructing arrangements of lines and hyperplanes with applications, Proc. 24th IEEE Annu. Symp. Found. Comput. Sci., (1983), 83–91.
- P. Erdős, L. Lovász, A. Simmons, and E. G. Straus, Dissection graphs of planar point sets, in A Survey of Combinatorial Theory, J. N. Srivastava et al., eds., North-Holland (1973), 139–149.
- D. T. Lee, Onk-nearest neighbor Voronoi diagrams in the plane, IEEE Trans. Comp., Vol C-31, No. 6, June 1982, pp. 478–487.
- F. P. Preparata and M. I. Shamos, Introduction to Computational Geometry, Springer-Verlag, to appear.
- F. F. Yao, D. P. Dobkin, and H. Edelsbrunner, A partition of 3-space with applications, forthcoming report.
- Halfspace range search: An algorithmic application ofk-sets
Discrete & Computational Geometry
Volume 1, Issue 1 , pp 83-93
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors