The law of large numbers and the central limit theorem for the jordan normal form of large triangular matrices over a finite field
- A. M. Borodin
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We define the Schur graph as the graph of shifted Young diagrams. Multiplicative central measures on this graph have a characteristic property: their transition probabilities differ from those of standard Plancherel's measures by a factor that depends on the added box and on the order of the diagram. We find all such measures and show that they are parametrized by one positive real number.
- A. A. Kirillov, “Variations on the triangular theme. Dynkin seminar on Lie groups,”Adv. Math. Sci., Am. Math. Soc. (1995).
- A. M. Vershik and S. V. Kerov, “Asymptotic character theory of the symmetric group,”Funkts. Anal. Prilozh.,15, No. 4, 15–27 (1981).
- A. N. Shiryayev,Probability, Springer-Verlag, New York (1984).
- P. Billingsley,Convergence of Probability Measures, John Wiley, New York (1968).
- The law of large numbers and the central limit theorem for the jordan normal form of large triangular matrices over a finite field
Journal of Mathematical Sciences
Volume 96, Issue 5 , pp 3455-3471
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors