Brief report: Epidemiology of autism
- Susan E. Bryson
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Bryson, S. E., Clark, B. S., & Smith, I. M. (1988). First report of a Canadian epidemiological study of autistic syndromes.Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 29, 433–446.
- Bryson, S. E., Clark, B. S., & Smith, I. M. (in preparation). Epidemiology of autism in two Canadian regions.
- Bryson, S. E., & Rodier, P. M. (in preparation). Minor physical anomalies distinctive of autism.
- Bryson, S. E., Smith, I. M., & Eastwood, D. E. (1988). Obstetrical suboptimality in autistic children.Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 27, 418–422.
- Gillberg, C. (1984). Autistic children growing up: Problems during puberty and adolescence.Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, 26, 122–129.
- Lotter, V. (1978). Follow-up studies. In M. Rutter & E. Schopler (Eds.),Autism: A reappraisal of concepts and treatment (pp. 475–495). New York: Plenum Press.
- Wing, L. (1993). The definition and prevalence of autism. A review.European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2, 61–74.
- Wing, L., & Gould, J. (1979). Severe impairments of social interaction and associated abnormalities in children: Epidemiology and classification.Journal of Autism and Childhood Schizophrenia, 9, 11–29.
- Brief report: Epidemiology of autism
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
Volume 26, Issue 2 , pp 165-167
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Susan E. Bryson (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Psychology, York University, 4700 Keele Street, M3J 1P3, North York, Ontario, Canada