The first cohomology group, mixing, and minimal sets of the commutative group of algebraic actions on a torus
- A. N. Starkov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This work was partially supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
Translated from Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki, Seriya Sovremennaya Matematika i Ee Prilozheniya. Tematicheskie Obzory. Vol. 47, Dinamicheskie Systemy-7, 1997.
- D. Berend, “Minimal sets on tori,”Ergod. Th. Dynam. Syst.,4, 499–507 (1984).
- A. Katok and S. Katok, “Higher cohomology for abelian groups of toral automorphisms,”Ergod. Th. Dynam. Syst.,15, 569–592 (1995).
- A. Katok and R. Spatzier, “First cohomology of Anosov actions of higher rank abelian groups and applications to rigidity,”Publ. Math. IHES,79, 131–156 (1994).
- A. Katok and K. Schmidt, “The cohomology of expansive ℤ d -actions by automorphisms of compact abelian groups,”Pacif. J. Math.,170, 105–142 (1995).
- K. Schmidt,Dynamical Systems of Algebraic Origin, Warwick Preprint,36 (1994).
- W. Veech “Periodic points and invariant pseudomeasures for toral endomorphisms,”Ergod. Th. Dynam. Syst.,6, 449–473 (1986).
- The first cohomology group, mixing, and minimal sets of the commutative group of algebraic actions on a torus
Journal of Mathematical Sciences
Volume 95, Issue 5 , pp 2576-2582
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors