Numerical methods of high-order accuracy for singular nonlinear boundary value problems
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Dedicated to Professor L. Collatz on his 60th birthday
This research was supported in part by AEC Grant AT(11-1)-2075
- Ciarlet, P. G.: AnO(h 2) method for a non-smooth boundary value problem. Acquat. Math.2, 39–49 (1968).
- ——, Schultz, M. H., Varga, R. S.: Numerical methods of high-order accuracy for nonlinear boundary value problems. I. One dimensional problem. Numer. Math.9, 394–430 (1967).
- ——: Numerical methods of high-order accuracy for nonlinear two-point boundary value problems. Programmation en Mathématiques Numériques (Proceedings of the International Colloquium C.N.R.S., Besançon, France, Sept. 7–14, 1966), pp. 217–225. Paris: C.N.R.S. 1968.
- ——: Numerical methods of high-order accuracy for nonlinear boundary value problems. V. Monotone operator theory. Numer. Math.13, 51–77 (1969)
- Gusman, Yu. A., Oganesyan, L. A.: Inequalities for the convergence of finite difference schemes for degenerate elliptic equations. Z. Vycisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiz.5, 351–357 (1965)
- Jamet, P.: Numerical methods and existence theorems for singular linear boundary-value problems. Doctoral Thesis, University of Wisconsin, 1967
- ——: On the convergence of finite-difference approximations to one-dimensional singular boundary-value problems. Numer. Math.14, 355–378 (1970)
- Neoas, J.: Les Méthodes Directes en Théorie des Equations Elliptiques. Paris: Masson 1967. (351 pp.)
- Parter, S. V.: Numerical methods for generalized axially symmetric potentials. J. Soc. Indust. Appl. Math. Ser. B Numer. Anal.2, 500–516 (1965)
- Perrin, F. M., Price, H. S., Varga, R. S.: On higher-order numerical methods for nonlinear two-point boundary value problems. Numer. Math.13, 180–198 (1969).
- Numerical methods of high-order accuracy for singular nonlinear boundary value problems
Volume 15, Issue 2 , pp 87-99
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors