Iterative refinement of the solution of a positive definite system of equations
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Editor's note. In this fascicle, prepublication of algorithms from the Linear Algebra series of the Handbook for Automatic Computation is continued. Algorithms are published in ALGOL 60 reference language as approved by the IFIP. Contributions in this series should be styled after the most recently published ones. Inquiries are to be directed to the editor.
- Martin, R. S., G. Peters, andJ. H. Wilkinson: Symmetric decompositions of a positive definite matrix. Numerische Mathematik7, 362–383 (1965).
- Wilkinson, J. H.: Rounding errors in algebraic processes. London: Her Majesty's Stationary Office; Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall 1963.
- ——: The algebraic eigenvalue problem. London: Oxford University Press 1965.
- Iterative refinement of the solution of a positive definite system of equations
Volume 8, Issue 3 , pp 203-216
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors