The implicitQL algorithm
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Editoy's note. In this fascicle, prepublication of algorithms from the Linear Algebra Series of the Handbook for Automatic Computation is continued. Algorithms are published inAlgol 60 reference language as approved by the IFIP. Contributions in this series should be styled after the most recently published ones.
- Bowdler, Hilary, R. S. Martin, C. Reinsch, andJ. H. Wilkinson: TheQR andQL algorithms for symmetric matrices. Numerische Mathematik11, 293–306 (1968).
- Francis, J. G. F.: TheQR transformation, Part I and II. Computer Journal4, 265–271, 332-345 (1961, 1962).
- Givens, J. W.: A method for computing eigenvalues and eigenvectors suggested by classical results on symmetric matrices. Nat. Bur. Standards Appl. Math. Ser.29, 117–122 (1953)
- Martin, R. S., C. Reinsch, andJ. H. Wilkinson: Householder's tridiagonalization of a symmetric matrix. Numerische Mathematik11, 181–195 (1968).
- The implicitQL algorithm
Volume 12, Issue 5 , pp 377-383
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors