Similarity reduction of a general matrix to Hessenberg form
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Editor's note. In this fascicle, prepublication of algorithms from the Linear Algebra Series of the Handbook for Automatic Computation is continued. Algorithms are published inAlgol 60 reference language as approved by the IFIP Contributions in this series should be styled after the most recently published ones.
- Martin, R. S., C. Reinsch, andJ. H. Wilkinson: Householder's tridiagonalization of a symmetric matrix. Num. Math.11, 181–195 (1968).
- Wilkinson, J. H.: The algebraic eigenvalue problem. London: Oxford University Press 1965.
- Parlett, B. N., andC. Reinsch: Balancing a matrix for calculation of eigenvalues and eigenvectors. To appear in this series.
- Martin, R. S., andJ. H. Wilkinson: The modifiedLR algorithm for complex Hessenberg matrices. Num. Math.12, 369–376 (1968).
- - -: TheQR algorithm of J. Francis for real non-hermitian matrices. To appear in this series.
- Similarity reduction of a general matrix to Hessenberg form
Volume 12, Issue 5 , pp 349-368
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors