How to draw a planar graph on a grid
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Answering a question of Rosenstiehl and Tarjan, we show that every plane graph withn vertices has a Fáry embedding (i.e., straight-line embedding) on the 2n−4 byn−2 grid and provide anO(n) space,O(n logn) time algorithm to effect this embedding. The grid size is asymptotically optimal and it had been previously unknown whether one can always find a polynomial sized grid to support such an embedding. On the other hand we show that any setF, which can support a Fáry embedding of every planar graph of sizen, has cardinality at leastn+(1−o(1))√n which settles a problem of Mohar.
- B.Chazelle, Slimming down search structures: a functional approach to algorithm design, inProceedings of the Twenty Sixth Annual Symposium on the Foundations of Computer Science,1985, 165–174.
- N.Chiba, T.Yamanouchi and T.Nishizeki, Linear algorithms for convex drawings of planar graphs, inProgress in graph theory,1982, 153–173.
- P. Duchet, Y. Hamidoune, M. Las Vergnas andH. Meyniel, Representing a planar graph by vertical lines joining different intervals,Discrete Math.,46 (1983), 319–321.
- I. Fáry, On straight line representing of planar graphs,Acta. Sci. Math. (Szeged),11 (1948), 229–233.
- H.de Fraysseix,Drawing planar and non-planar graphs from the half-edge code (to appear).
- H.de Fraysseix and P.Rosenstiehl, Structures combinatoires pour traces automatiques do resaux, inProceedings of the Third European Conference on CAD/CAM and Computer Graphics,1984, 332–337.
- H.de Fraysseix and P.Rosenstiehl,L'algorithme Gauche-droite pour le plongement des graphes dans le plan (to appear).
- D. H.Greene,Efficient coding and drawing of planar graphs, Xerox Palo Alto Research Center. Palo Alto, CA.
- P.Gritzmann and B.Mohar,private communication.
- G.Grünbaum,Convex Polytopes, John Wiley.
- J. Hopcroft andR. Tarjan, Efficient planarity testing,J. Comput. Mach.,21 (1974), 549–568.
- F. T.Leighton,Complexity Issues in VLSI, The MIT Press.
- B.Mohar,private communication.
- R. H. J. M.Otten and J. G.van Wijk, Graph representation in interactive layout design, inProceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems,1978, 914–918.
- P.Rosenstiehl, Embedding in the plane with orientation constraints,Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. (to appear).
- R. C.Read, A new method for drawing a planar graph given the cyclic order of the edges at each vertex,Congressus Numerantium,56 31–44.
- P. Rosenstiehl andR. E. Tarjan, Rectilinear planar layouts and bipolar orientations of planar graphs,Disc. Comp. Geom.,1 (1986), 343–353.
- W. W.Schnyder,Planar Graphs and Poset Dimension (to appear).
- R. Tommasia andI. G. Tollis, A unified approach to visibility representations of planar graphs,Disc. Comp. Geom.,1 (1986), 321–341.
- W. T. Tutte, How to draw a graph,Proc. London Math. Soc,13 (1963), 743–768.
- J. D.Ullman, Computational Aspects of VLSI,Computer Science Press.
- L. G.Valiant, Universality considerations in VLSI circuits,IEEE Trans. on Computers,C-30, 135–140.
- D. R. Woods,Drawing planar graphs, in Report N. STAN-CS-82-943, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, CA,1981.
- How to draw a planar graph on a grid
Volume 10, Issue 1 , pp 41-51
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors