On multiplicative graphs and the product conjecture
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We study the following problem: which graphsG have the property that the class of all graphs not admitting a homomorphism intoG is closed under taking the product (conjunction)? Whether all undirected complete graphs have the property is a longstanding open problem due to S. Hedetniemi. We prove that all odd undirected cycles and all prime-power directed cycles have the property. The former result provides the first non-trivial infinite family of undirected graphs known to have the property, and the latter result verifies a conjecture of Nešetřil and Pultr These results allow us (in conjunction with earlier results of Nešetřil and Pultr , cf also ) to completely characterize all (finite and infinite, directed and undirected) paths and cycles having the property. We also derive the property for a wide class of 3-chromatic graphs studied by Gerards, .
- S. Burr, P. Erdős andL. Lovász, On graphs of Ramsey type,ARS Comb.,1 (1976), 167–190.
- G. Bloom andS. Burr, On unavoidable digraphs in orientations of graphs,J. Graph Theory 11 (1987), 453–462.
- D.Duffus, B.Sands and R.Woodrow, On the chromatic number of the products of graphs,J. Graph Theory, to appear.
- M. El-Zahar andN. Sauer, The chromatic number of the product of two four-chromatic graphs is four,Combinatorica,5 (1985), 121–126.
- A. M. H.Gerards, Homomorphisms of graphs into odd cycles,preprint 1986.
- P. J.Giblin,Graphs, Surfaces and Homology, Chapman and Hall, 1977.
- R.Häggkvist, P.Hell, D. J.Miller and V.Neumann-Lara, On multiplicative graphs and the product conjecture,Report No. 11, 1985,Matematiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet.
- A. Hajnal, The chromatic number of the product of two aleph-one chromatic graphs can be countable,Combinatorica,5 (1985), 137–139.
- F.Harary,Graph Theory, Addison-Wesley, 1969.
- S.Hedetniemi, Homomorphisms of graphs and automata,University of Michigan Technical Report 03105-44-T, 1966.
- P. Hell,Retracts in graphs, Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Mathematics406 (1974), 291–301.
- P. Hell, Absolute retracts and the four color conjecture,J. Combin. Theory (B),17(1984), 5–10.
- P. Hell, On some strongly rigid families of graphs and the full embeddings they induce,Alg. Universalis. 4 (1974), 108–126.
- P. Hell andJ. Nešetřil, Graphs andk-societies,Canad. Math. Bull. 13 (1970), 375–381
- P. Hell andJ. Nešetřil, Cohomomorphisms of graphs and hypergraphs,Math., Nachr. 87 (1979), 53–61.
- D. J. Miller, The categorical product of graphs,Canada. J. Math.,20 (1968), 1511–1521.
- J. Nešetřil andA. Pultr, On classes of relations and graphs determined by subobjects and factorobjects.Discrete Math. 22 (1979), 187–300.
- R. Nowakowski andI. Rival, Fixed-edge theorem for graphs with loops.J. Graph Theory. 3 (1981), 339–350.
- S. Poljak andV. Rödl, On the arc-chromatic number of a digraph,J. Combin. Th. (B),31 (1981), 190–198.
- E. Welzl, Symmetric graphs and interpretations,J. Combin. Th. (B),37 (1984), 235–744.
- On multiplicative graphs and the product conjecture
Volume 8, Issue 1 , pp 63-74
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- 05 C 15
- 05 C 20
- 05 C 38
- Industry Sectors