A study of upwelling on the basis of meteorological and oceanographical data (in Japnese)
- Maeda Sonosuke
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Bjerknes, J. (1961): “El Nino” study based on analysis of ocean surface temperatures 1935–57. Inter-American Trop. Tuna Com. Bull.,5(3), 217–304.
- Bjerknes, J. (1966): Survey of El Nino 1957–58 in its relation to Tropical Pacific meteorology. Inter-American Trop. Tuna Com. Bull.,12(2), 25–86.
- Compania Administradora del Guano, Departamento de Oceanografia e Ictiologia (1960): Mapas Mensuales del Litoral Peruano.
- Hidaka, K. andK. Ogawa (1958): On the seasonal variations of surface divergence of the ocean currents in terms of wind stresses over the oceans. Rec. Oceanog. Wks. Japan,4, 124–169.
- Iida, H. (1962): On the water masses in the coastal region of the south-western Okhotsk Sea. J. Oceanog. Soc. Japan, 20th Anniversary Volume, 272–278.
- Kajiura, K. (1949): On the sea conditions of the Okhotsk Sea in summer. J. Oceanog. Soc. Japan,5, 19–27. (in Japanese)
- Maeda, S. (1967): On the cold water belt along the northern coast of Hokkaido in the Okhotsk Sea. (Hydrography of the Okhotsk Sea, Part I). Umi to Sora,43, 19–27.
- Maeda, S. andR. Kishimoto (1970): Upwelling off the coast of Peru. J. Oceanog. Soc. Japan,26, 300–309.
- Roll, H. U. (1965): Physics of the Marine Atmosphere. International Geophysics Series, Vol. 7. Academic Press.
- Schweigger, E. (1958): Upwelling along the coast of Peru. J. Oceanog. Soc. Japan,14, 87–91.
- Sugiura, J. (1958): On the sea conditions in the southwestern Okhotsk Sea. Kenkyu Jiho (Meteorological Agency),10(7), 549–553.
- Sverdrup, H. U., M. W.Johnson and R. H.Fleming (1942): The Oceans. Prentice-Hall.
- Uda, M. (1934): Hydrographical researches on the normal monthly conditions in the Japan Sea, the Yellow Sea, and the Okhotsk Sea. J. Fish. Experimental Stations,5. 191–236. (in Japanese)
- Watanabe, K. (1959): Variation of sea conditions which occurs just before drift ices invade the northern coast of Hokkaido. Tenki,6(6), 190–195. (in Japanese)
- Wooster, W. S. andM. Gilmartin (1961): The Peru-Chile Undercurrent. J. Marine Res.,19, 97–122.
- Wooster, W. S. and J. L.Reid (1963): “Eastern Boundary Currents” The Sea, Vol. 2. Interscience Pub., 253–280.
- Wyrtki, K. (1963): The horizonal and vertical field of motion in the Peru Currnt. Bull. Scripps Inst. Oceanog.,8, 313–345.
- Yoshida, K. (1955): Coastal upwelling off the Carifornia coast. Rec. Oceanog. Wks. Japan2(2), 1–13.
- Yoshida, K. andH. L. Mao (1957): A theory of upwelling of large horizontal extent. J. Marine. Res.,19, 40–54.
- A study of upwelling on the basis of meteorological and oceanographical data (in Japnese)
Journal of the Oceanographical Society of Japan
Volume 28, Issue 3 , pp 126-130
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links