Determination of the two-class imaginary quadratic fields with an even discriminant by Heegner's method
- V. A. Abrashkin
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In this article all the imaginary quadratic fields of even discriminant with class number 2 are determined by Heegner's method. These fields are obtained from the integral points of certain elliptic curves.
- A. Baker, “Linear forms in the logarithms of algebraic numbers,” Mathematika,13, 204–216 (1966).
- H. M. Stark, “A complete determination of the complex quadratic fields of class-number one,” Michigan J. Math.,14, 1–27 (1967).
- K. Heegner, “Diophantische Analysis und Modul-Funktionen,” Math. Zeit.,56, 227–253 (1952).
- B. Birch, “Diophantine analysis and modular functions,” Collection of Translations, Matematika,15, No. 3, 173–178 (1971).
- A. Baker, “Imaginary quadratic fields with class number 2,” Collection of Translations, Matematika,16, No. 5, 3–14 (1972).
- M. A. Kenku, “Determination of the even discriminants of complex quadratic fields of class-number 2,” Proc. London Math. Soc.,22, 734–746 (1971).
- B. Birch, “Invariants of Weber classes,” Collection of Translations, Matematika,15, No. 3, 179–192 (1971).
- Z. I. Borevich and I. R. Shafarevich, Number Theory [in Russian], Moscow (1964).
- L. J. Mordell, “On Lerch's class-number for binary quadratic forms,” Ark. Math.,5, 97–100 (1963–1965).
- W. Ljunggren, “New solution of a problem proposed by Lucas,” Saetrtyke av Norsk, Math. Tidsskrift, 65–72 (1952).
- Determination of the two-class imaginary quadratic fields with an even discriminant by Heegner's method
Mathematical notes of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR
Volume 15, Issue 2 , pp 137-139
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- V. A. Abrashkin (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Moscow State University, USSR