A survey of adolescent military family members' self-image
- Henry K. WatanabeAffiliated withDepartment of Psychiatry, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The Offer Self-Image Questionnaire was administered to 135 adolescent military family members, ages 13 through 18. The data suggest that the usual demands placed on the military family do not deter the adolescent from developing a healthy self-image.
- A survey of adolescent military family members' self-image
Journal of Youth and Adolescence
Volume 14, Issue 2 , pp 99-107
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Psychiatry, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C.