Acceptable risk as a criterion of nuclear safety and efficiency
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Translated from Atomnaya Énergiya, Vol. 68, No. 2, pp. 75–80, February, 1990.
- V. A. Sidorenko, Questions of Safe Light Water Reactor Operation [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1977).
- I. Ya. Emel'yanov, A. I. Klemin, and E. F. Polyakov, "Complex analysis of the reliability, safety, and economic efficiency of nuclear power plants," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Énerg. Transport, No. 1 (1977).
- I. Ya. Emel'yanov, P. A. Gavrilov, and B. N. Seliverstov, Nuclear Power Plant Control and Safety [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1975).
- V. A. Legasov, V. F. Demin, and Ya. V. Shevelev, Economics of Nuclear Power Plant Safety: Preprint IAÉ-4072/3 [in Russian] (1984).
- V. A. Sidorenko, "The safe development of nuclear power," Teploénergetika, No. 5, 5–8 (1988).
- A. A. Troitskii, "Nuclear power and the Soviet Union's program for power production," ibid., 2–5.
- A. A. Abagyan, S. A. Lesnol, and V. V. Taratunin, "Nuclear power plant reliability and some questions of technical serving and maintenance," ibid., 8–12.
- A Collection of Normative Materials on Nuclear Power Plant Safety [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1985).
- Acceptable risk as a criterion of nuclear safety and efficiency
Soviet Atomic Energy
Volume 68, Issue 2 , pp 81-87
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links