The control of gap width in the low-dimensional systems with charge density waves instability
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The strong photoeffect was discovered experimentally in InSe crystals at temperature 4.2 K as a result of laser radiation action at fixed wavelengths of 337 and 195 micron. Effect was explained with appearance of the gap in the continuum of conduction band. The photoeffect value was found to depend strongly on electric current through the crystal.
- Dmitriev, A.I., Lashkarev, G.V. (1992) Light Flux Effect on the Electron Gas dimensions. Indian J. Phys. 66A: pp. 303-309
- Dmitriev, A.I., Kovalyuk, Z.D., Lazorenko, V.I., Lashkarev, G.V. (1990) Two-dimensional Character of Electron Gas in Layered InSe Crystals. Phys. Stat. Sol. (b) 162: pp. 213-225
- Dmitriev, A.I., Kovalyuk, Z.D., Lazorenko, V.I., Lashkarev, G.V., Gusev, M.Yu., Zyuganov, A.N., Smertenko, P.S. (1990) N-shaped Volt-Ampere Characteristics of InSe Single Crystals at Low Temperatures. Solid State Commun. 75: pp. 465-467
- A.I. Dmitriev, G.V. Lashkarev, D.A. Fedorchenko. ‘The Control of Gap Width in the Low Dimensional Systems With CDW Instability”. Eighteenth International Conferense of Infrared and Millimeter Waves. Colchester, UK, September, 1993, Conference Digest. Proceedings SPIE. Vol.2104, pp. 226–227.
- A.I.Dmitriev, G.V.Lashkarev, V.K.Kiselyev, V.K.Kononenko, E.M.Kuleshov, "The Peierls Gap in InSe Crystals and Control of It", The 19-th International Conference on Infrared and Millimeter Waves, 1994, October, Sendai, Japan, Conference Digest, pp. 137–138.
- The control of gap width in the low-dimensional systems with charge density waves instability
International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves
Volume 16, Issue 4 , pp 775-782
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- InSe crystal
- laser radiation
- charge density waves
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Material Problems, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, 252680, Kiev, Ukraine
- 2. Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, 310085, Kharkov, Ukraine