Effect of certain chemical fertilizers on the rhizosphere mycoflora of Oryza sativa Linn
- R. R. Mishra
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Summing up, it may be concluded that Superphosphate fertilization stimulated the fungal flora both in rhizosphere and corresponding nonrhizosphere regions and a few selected fungal species were preferentially stimulated at different stages of the plant growth.
- Mishra, R. R. (1967) Nature of rhizosphere fungal flora of certain plants. Plant Soil XXVII: pp. 162-166
- Mishra, R. R. (1971, a) Effect of certain chemical fertilizers on the rhizosphere mycoflora ofOryza sativa. I. Nitrogenous fertilizers: Ammonium nitrate and Urea. Accepted for publication inMycopath. Mycol. Appl.
- Mishra, R. R. (1971, b) Effect of certain chemical fertilizers on the rhizosphere mycoflora ofOryza sativa Linn. II. Potassium fertilizer — Potassium sulphateIbid.
- Russel, E. J. (1961) Soil conditions and plant growth. Longmans Green and Co. Ltd., London
- Effect of certain chemical fertilizers on the rhizosphere mycoflora of Oryza sativa Linn
Mycopathologia et mycologia applicata
Volume 46, Issue 1 , pp 97-102
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- R. R. Mishra (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Dept. of Botany, University of Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur, India