A note on the completeness of Hu Hai-chang's solution
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this paper it is showed that Hu Hai-chang's solution for the isotropic is complete in case of regions convex in z-direction.
- Mindlin, R., Note on the Galerkin and Papkovitch stress functions,Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.,42 (1936), 373–376. CrossRef
- Hu Hai-chang, On the three-dimensional problems of the theory of elasticity of a transversely isotropic body,Acta Physica Sinica,9, 2 (1953), 130–147. (in Chinese)
- Eubanks, R.A. and E. Sternberg, On the completeness of the Papkovitch stress function,J. Rational Mech. Anal.,5 (1956), 735–746.
- Wang Min-zhong, On the completeness of Hu Hai-chang's solution,Appl. Math. and Mech.,2, 2 (1981), 265–272. CrossRef
- Zhang Hong-qing and Wang Zhen-yu, On the approximation and convergence of Hu Hai-chang's solution,A Monthly Journal of Science,30, 5 (1985), 342–344. (in Chinese)
- Muskhelishvili, N.I., Some basic Problems of theMathematical Theory of Elasticity, Groningen Noordhoff (1963). (Chinese version)
- A note on the completeness of Hu Hai-chang's solution
Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
Volume 10, Issue 6 , pp 571-576
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors