Find out how to access preview-only content
Marine fat, birthweight, and gestational age: A case report
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- S. F. Olsen and H. D. Joensen,High liveborn birthweights in the Faroes: a comparison between birthweights in the Faroes and in Denmark, J. of Epidemiology and Community Health39, 27–32 (1985).
- S. F. Olsen, H. D. Hansen, T. I. A. Sørensen, B. Jensen, N. J. Secher, S. Sommer and L. B. Knudsen,Intake of marine fat, rich in (n-3)-polyunsaturated fatty acids, may increase birthweight by prolonging gestation, Lancetii, 367–369 (1986). CrossRef
- M. L. Casey, C. A. Winkel, J. C. Porter and P. C. MacDonald,Endocrine regulation of the initiation and maintenance of parturition, Clinics of Perinatology10, 709–721 (1983).
- H. S. Hansen,Dietary essential fatty acids and prostaglandin formation in vivo. In:Proceedings of the XIII International Congress of Nutrition 1985. (Eds. T. G. Taylor, N. K. Jenkins) pp. 353–357, John Libbey, London 1986.
- A. R. Kristal and D. Rush,Maternal and duration of gestation: a review, Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology27, 553–561 (1984).
- Marine fat, birthweight, and gestational age: A case report
Agents and Actions
Volume 22, Issue 3-4 , pp 373-374
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors