Solutions containing delta-waves of Cauchy problems for a nonstrictly hyperbolic system
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In this paper, we prove the global existence and uniqueness of generalized solution defined by Lebesgue-Stieltjes integral containing the so calledδ-wave for Cauchy problems of a nonstrictly hyperbolic system, and obtain some interesting properties of theδ-wave.
- Xiaxi Ding. On a Non-strictly Hyperbolic System. Preprint, Dept. of Math. University of Jyvaskyla, No. 167, 1993.
- Xiaxi Ding and Zheng Wang. Existence and Uniqueness of Discontinuous Solutions Defined by Lebesgue-Stieltjes Integral. Preprint.
- E. Hopf. The Partial Differential Equationu t+uu x=μu xx.Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 1950, 3: 201–230.
- Caizhong Li and Xiaozhou Yang. Riemann Problems of a Class of Non-strictly Hyperbolic Equations. Preprint.
- D. Tan, T. Zhang and Y. Zheng. Delta-shock Wave as Limits of Vanishing Viscosity for Hyperbolic Systems of Consavation Laws.Journal of Diff. Eqs., 1994, 112(1), 1–32.
- Solutions containing delta-waves of Cauchy problems for a nonstrictly hyperbolic system
Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica
Volume 11, Issue 4 , pp 429-446
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Hyperbolic system
- generalized solution
- Lebesgue-Stieltjes integral
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Mathematics, Shantou University, 515063, Shantou, China
- 2. Institute of Applied Mathematics, the Chinese Academy of Science, 100080, Beijing, China
- 3. Institute of Mathematics, Shantou University, 515063, Shantou, China
- 4. Department of Applied Mathematics, Sichuan United University, 610065, Chengdu, China
- 5. Institute of Mathematics, Shantou University, 515063, Shantou, China
- 6. Wuhan Institute of Mathematical Physics, the Chinese Academy of Science, 430071, Wuhan, China