A constrained edit distance between unordered labeled trees
- Kaizhong Zhang
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper considers the problem of computing a constrained edit distance between unordered labeled trees. The problem of approximate unordered tree matching is also considered. We present dynamic programming algorithms solving these problems in sequential timeO(|T 1|×|T 2|×(deg(T 1)+deg(T 2))× log2(deg(T 1)+deg(T 2))). Our previous result shows that computing the edit distance between unordered labeled trees is NP-complete.
- A. Arora, C. Lund, R. Motwani, M. Sudan, and M. Szegedy, Proof verification and hardness of approximation problems,Proc. 33rd IEEE Symp. on the Foundation of Computer Science, 1992, pp. 14–23.
- G. M. Landau and U. Vishkin, Fast parallel and serial approximate string matching,J. Algorithms,10 (1989), 157–169.
- P. Kilpelainen and H. Mannila, The tree inclusion problem,Proc. Internat. Joint Conf. on the Theory and Practice of Software Development (CAAP '91), 1991, Vol. 1, pp. 202–214.
- S. Masuyama, Y. Takahashi, T. Okuyama, and S. Sasaki, On the largest common subgraph problem,Algorithms and Computing Theory, RIMS, Kokyuroku (Kyoto University), 1990, pp. 195–201.
- P. H. Sellers, The theory and computation of evolutionary distances,J. Algorithms,1 (1980), 359–373.
- B. Shapiro and K. Zhang, Comparing multiple RNA secondary structures using tree comparisons,Comput. Appl. Biosci.,6(4) (1990), 309–318.
- F. Y. Shih, Object representation and recognition using mathematical morphology model,J. System Integration,1 (1991), 235–256.
- F. Y. Shih and O. R. Mitchell, Threshold decomposition of grayscale morphology into binary morphology,IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell.,11 (1989), 31–42.
- K. C. Tai, The tree-to-tree correction problem,J. Assoc. Comput. Mach.,26 (1979), 422–433.
- Y. Takahashi, Y. Satoh, H. Suzuki, and S. Sasaki, Recognition of largest common structural fragment among a variety of chemical structures,Anal. Sci.,3 (1987), 23–28.
- E. Tanaka and K. Tanaka, The tree-to-tree editing problem,Internat. J. Pattern Recog. Artificial Intell.,2(2) (1988), 221–240.
- R. E. Tarjan,Data Structures and Network Algorithms, CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics, CBMS, Washington, DC, 1983.
- E. Ukkonen, Finding approximate patterns in strings,J. Algorithms,6 (1985), 132–137.
- J. T. L. Wang, Kaizhong Zhang, Karpjoo Jeong, and D. Shasha, ATBE: a system for approximate tree matching,IEEE Trans. Knowledge Data Engrg,6(4) (1994), 559–571.
- Kaizhong Zhang, Algorithms for the Constrained Editing Distance Between Ordered Labeled Trees and Related Problems, Technical Report No. 361, Department of Computer Science, University of Western Ontario, 1993.
- Kaizhong Zhang and Tao Jiang, Some MAX SNP-hard results concerning unordered labeled trees,Inform. Process. Lett.,49 (1994), 249–254.
- Kaizhong Zhang and D. Shasha, Simple fast algorithms for the editing distance between trees and related problems,SIAM J. Comput.,18(6) (1989), 1245–1262.
- Kaizhong Zhang, D. Shasha, and J. Wang, Approximate tree matching in the presence of variable length don't cares,J. Algorithms,16 (1994), 33–66.
- Kaizhong Zhang, R. Statman and D. Shasha, On the editing distance between unordered labeled trees,Inform. Process. Lett.,42 (1992), 133–139.
- A constrained edit distance between unordered labeled trees
Volume 15, Issue 3 , pp 205-222
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Unordered trees
- Constrained edit distance
- Approximate tree matching
- Industry Sectors
- Kaizhong Zhang (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Computer Science, University of Western Ontario, N6A 5B7, London, Ontario, Canada