Find out how to access preview-only content
December 1990, Volume 9, Issue 12, pp 905-906
Therapeutic failure and selection of resistance to quinolones in a case of pneumococcal pneumonia treated with ciprofloxacin
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Neu HC: Clinical use of the quinolones. Lancet 1987, ii: 1319–1322. CrossRef
- Barry AL, Jones RN: In vitro activity of ciprofloxacin against gram-positive cocci. American Journal of Medicine 1987, 82: 27–32.
- Cornaglia G, Pompei R, Dainelli B, Satta G: In vitro activity of ciprofloxacin against aerobic bacteria isolated in a southern European hospital. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 1987, 31: 1651–1655.
- Bergogne-Berezin E, Berthelot G, Even P, Stern M, Reynaud P: Penetration of ciprofloxacin into bronchial secretions. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology 1986, 5: 197–200.
- Therapeutic failure and selection of resistance to quinolones in a case of pneumococcal pneumonia treated with ciprofloxacin
European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Volume 9, Issue 12 , pp 905-906
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors