Establishment of a colony of the mosquitoCuliseta longiareolata under laboratory conditions
- Fatma K. Adham
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A colony ofCuliseta longiareolata was set up in the laboratory starting with more than 700 larvae and pupae collected from an old well. Procedures for successful establishment of a colony and laboratory maintenance of this mosquito are described.
- Kirkpatrick, T.W., XIV Plates. Government Press, Cairo 1925.
- Dame, D.A., Haile, D.G., Lofgren, C.S., Bailey, D.L., and Munroe, W.L., Mosq. News38 (1978) 68.
- Ford, H.R., and Green, E., Mosq. News32 (1972) 509.
- Rozeboom, L.E., Am. J. trop. Med. Hyg.16 (1936) 471.
- Shute, P.G., J. trop. Med. Hyg.39 (1936) 233.
- Storey, G., Bull. Soc. ent. Égypte12 (1918) 84.
- Pappas, L.G., Mosq. News33 (1973) 604.
- Establishment of a colony of the mosquitoCuliseta longiareolata under laboratory conditions
Volume 38, Issue 12 , pp 1498-1499
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Fatma K. Adham (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Entomology, Faculty of Science, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt