A mildly exponential approximation algorithm for the permanent
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A new approximation algorithm for the permanent of ann ×n 0,1-matrix is presented. The algorithm is shown to have worst-case time complexity exp(O(n 1/2 log2 n)). Asymptotically, this represents a considerable improvement over the best existing algorithm, which has worst-case time complexity exp(Θ(n)).
- A. Z. Broder, How hard is it to marry at random? (On the approximation of the permanent),Proceedings of the 18th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, 1986, pp. 50–58. Erratum,Proceedings of the 20th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, 1988, p. 551.
- A. Frieze and M. Jerrum, An analysis of a Monte Carlo algorithm for estimating the permanent,Combinatorica,15 (1995), 67–83.
- C. D. Godsil and I. Gutman, On the matching polynomial of a graph,Algebraic Methods in Graph Theory, I (L. Lovász and V. T. Sós, editors), Colloquia Mathematica Societatis János Bolyai, Vol. 25, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1981, pp. 241–249.
- M. Jerrum, An analysis of a Monte Carlo algorithm for estimating the permanent,Proceedings of the 3rd Conference on Integer Programming and Combinatorial Optimization, CORE, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, April 1993, pp. 171–182.
- M. Jerrum and A. Sinclair, Approximating the permanent,SIAM Journal on Computing,18 (1989), 1149–1178.
- M. R. Jerrum, L. G. Valiant, and V. V. Vazirani, Random generation of combinatorial structures from a uniform distribution,Theoretical Computer Science,43 (1986), 169–188.
- N. Karmarkar, R. Karp, R. Lipton, L. Lovász, and M. Luby, A Monte-Carlo algorithm for estimating the permanent.SIAM Journal on Computing,22 (1993), 284–293.
- R. M. Karp and M. Luby, Monte Carlo algorithms for enumeration and reliability problems,Proceedings of the 24th IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, 1983, pp. 56–64.
- L. Lovász and M. D. Plummer,Matching Theory, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1986.
- H. Minc,Permanents, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1978.
- A. Sinclair,Randomised Algorithms for Counting and Generating Combinatorial Structures, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Edinburgh, June 1988.
- A. Sinclair,Algorithms for Random Generation and Counting: a Markov Chain Approach, Birkhäuser, Boston, 1993.
- L. G. Valiant, The complexity of computing the permanent,Theoretical Computer Science,8 (1979), 189–201.
- A mildly exponential approximation algorithm for the permanent
Volume 16, Issue 4-5 , pp 392-401
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Approximation algorithms
- Combinatorial enumeration
- Perfect matchings
- Rapidly mixing Markov chains
- Industry Sectors