On the prime zeta function
- Carl-Erik Fröberg
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The basic properties of the prime zeta function are discussed in some detail. A certain Dirichlet series closely connected with the function is introduced and investigated. Its dependence on the structure of the natural numbers with respect to their factorization is particularly stressed.
- Landau-Walfisz, Rend. di Palermo 44 (1919), p. 82–86.
- Davis,Table of the higher mathematical functions, II, p. 249, Bloomington 1935.
- Glaisher, Quart. Jour. of Math. 25 (1891), p. 347.
- Haselgrove—Miller,Tables of the Riemann Zeta Function, Cambridge 1960.
- Hardy—Wright,An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers, Oxford 1960.
- Titchmarsh,The Theory of the Riemann Zeta Function, Oxford 1951.
- On the prime zeta function
BIT Numerical Mathematics
Volume 8, Issue 3 , pp 187-202
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Carl-Erik Fröberg (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Computer Science Group, University of Washington, 98105, Seattle, Washington, USA
- 2. Institute of Computer Sciences, University of Lund, 22362, Lund, Sweden