On the tabulation of indefinite integrals
- P. Wynn
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A number of efficient methods have been developed for the numerical solution of linear second order differential equations from which the term involving the first derivative is absent. The function satisfies such an equation. This fact is of material assistance in the tabulation of indefinite integrals.
- D.R. HARTREE, "Numerical Analysis", Oxford University Press, 1952, Ch. VII, p. 126.
- FOX L. and MILLER J.C.P., "Table Making for Large Arguments. The Exponential Integral". M.T.A.C. V.No.35, July 1951, p. 163–167.
- FOX. L. and MILLER J.C.P., loc.cit., p. 166.
- On the tabulation of indefinite integrals
BIT Numerical Mathematics
Volume 1, Issue 4 , pp 286-289
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- P. Wynn (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam