The semiclassical electron in a magnetic field and lattice some problems of low dimensional “periodic” topology
- S. P. Novikov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- [D]I. Dynnikov, Proof of Novikov's Conjecture on the semiclassical motion of electron, Math. Zametki 53:5 (1993), 57–68.
- [GN]P.G. Grinevich, S.P. Novikov, String equation — 2. Physical solution, Algebra and Analysis (1994), (dedicated to the 60th birthday of L.D. Faddeev).
- [A]A.A. Abrikosov, Introduction to the Theory of Metals, Moscow, Nauka (1987).
- [N1]S.P. Novikov, The Hamiltonian formalism and a multivalued analog of Morse theory, Uspekhi Math. Nauk (Russian Math Surveys) 37:5 (227) (1982), 3–49.
- [N2]S.P. Novikov, Critical points and level surfaces of multivalued functions. Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics, 1986, AMS, iss 1, 223–232.
- [N3]S.P. Novikov, Quasiperiodic structures in topology. In the proceedings of the Conference “Topological methods in Modern Mathematics”, Stonybrook University, June 1991 (dedicated to the 60th birthday of John Milnor). Stonybrook, 1993.
- [N4]S.P. Novikov, Quantization of the finite gap potentials and string equation, Functional Analysis and its Applications 24:4 (1990), 196–206.
- [N5]S.P. Novikov, Two dimensional Schroedinger Operator in the periodic fields. Current Problems in Mathematics, VINITI, 1983, v 23, 3–22. (Translated by AMS in the January 1985).
- [N6]S.P. Novikov, Bloch functions in a magnetic field and vector bundles. Typical dispersion relations and their quantum numbers, Doklady AN SSSR (Russian Math Dokl) 257:3 (1981), 538–543.
- [Z]A.V. Zorich, Novikov's problem on the semiclassical motion of electron in the homogeneous magnetic field. Uspekhi Math Nauk (RMS) 39:5 (1984), 235–236.
- The semiclassical electron in a magnetic field and lattice some problems of low dimensional “periodic” topology
Geometric & Functional Analysis GAFA
Volume 5, Issue 2 , pp 434-444
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- S. P. Novikov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, University of Maryland, 20742, College Park, MD, USA