Wetlands restoration and mitigation policies: Comment
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Adamus, P. R., and L. T. Stockwell. 1983. A method for wetland functional assessment. Federal Highway Administration, US Department of Transportation, FHWS-IP-82-23.
- Cowardin, L. M., V. Carter, F. C. Goblet, and E. T. LaRoe. 1979. Classification of wetlands and deepwater habitats of the United States. US Fish and Wildlife Service, Biological Service Program, Washington, DC, FWS/OBS-79/31.
- Harvey, H. T., P. Williams, J. Haltiner, Madrone Assoc., and Staff of BCDC. 1982. Guidelines for enhancement and restoration of diked historic baylands. Technical Report, 38 pp.
- Josselyn, M. N., and J. W. Buchholz. 1984. Marsh restoration in San Francisco Bay: a guide to design and planning. Technical report no. 3, Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies, San Francisco State University, 104 pp.
- Knutson, P. L., J. C. Ford, M. R. Inskeep, and J. Oyler. 1981. National survey of planted salt marshes.Wetlands 1:129–157.
- Race, M. S. 1985. Critique of present wetlands mitigation policies in the United States based on an analysis of past restoration projects in San Francisco Bay.Environmental Management 9:71–82.
- US Fish and Wildlife Service. 1980. Habitat evaluation procedures workbook. USFWS, Western Energy and Land Use Team.
- Wetlands restoration and mitigation policies: Comment
Volume 10, Issue 5 , pp 567-569
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors