Matchings and covers in hypergraphs
- Zoltán FürediAffiliated withAT&T Bell Laboratories Murray HillDepartment of Mathematics, M.I.T.
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Almost all combinatorial question can be reformulated as either a matching or a covering problem of a hypergraph. In this paper we survey some of the important results.
- Matchings and covers in hypergraphs
Graphs and Combinatorics
Volume 4, Issue 1 , pp 115-206
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Zoltán Füredi (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. AT&T Bell Laboratories Murray Hill, 07974, NJ, USA
- 2. Department of Mathematics, M.I.T., 02139, Cambridge, MA, USA