Coefficients for the determination of one-sided tolerance limits of normal distribution
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A table of such coefficientsk is given that the interval (−∞, ¯x+ks) or (¯x−ks, +∞) covers with the probabilityP at least the ratioα of the normal population with unknown parameters.
- Johnson, N. L., and Welch, B. L., “Applications of the non-centralt-distribution,”Biometrika, Vol. 31 (1939), pp. 362–389.
- Janko, J.,Statistické tabulky, Prague 1958.
- Coefficients for the determination of one-sided tolerance limits of normal distribution
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics
Volume 11, Issue 1 , pp 45-48
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors